Plenty of start-ups have been mushrooming over the years in the ever-evolving crypto world. Among a myriad of digital currencies, DigiByte is one rapidly growing open-source blockchain project that intends to overcome the flaws of its rivals.
Market Top Gainer
With the market being in a rut, marketers have been evaluating a number of crypto assets for investment opportunities. Wondering if DigiByte’s DGB can be an ideal buy for the future? Look no further as this write-up will illustrate the feasible price predictions for 2022 and the years to come!
|Market cap||$ 154,089,768.0000|
|Trading Volume||$ 2,093,851.0000|
|All-time high||$ 0.1781 May 1, 2021|
|All-time low||$ 0.0000 Jan 14, 2015|
DigiByte (DGB) Price Prediction
|Year||Potential Low||Average Price||Potential High|
DigiByte had made its way into 2022 with a starting price of $0.03412. Ranging in the downtrend, the price slid to $0.0206 by the 21st of January amidst the market-wide sell-off. After ranging sideways until the 4th of February, the price climbed to $0.028 by the 10th of February.
However, panic and FUD sneaking into the market owing to tension around the globe resulted in a downswing to $0.01721. The 27th of March was a remarkable day for DGB, portraying a 76.97% single-day spike. After that, a pullback closed the quarter at $0.034. The second quarter was brutal for the altcoin, DGB lost over 75% by the 18th of June. Thereafter, a healthy momentum led to June’s closure at $0.0094.
DGB Price Forecast For Q3
The fundamental traits of the project, such as faster transactions, security, and a level of decentralization, might help DGB ascend to $0.01304. On the contrary, if the bears outrun the bulls, the price might crash to $0.00931. That said, constrained by linear price action, the regular price might land at $0.01119.
DigiByte Price Forecast For Q4
If the maker’s rollout developmental and community-building initiatives to empower the network. The price of DGB might rise to its potential high of $0.01718. Conversely, failing to adhere to its expectations might result in negative criticism, which could haunt the price down to $0.01202. Factoring in the bullish and bearish targets, the average price might stand at $0.01386.
DGB Price Prediction For 2023
Things could prove fruitful for DigiByte if the community concentrates on more transparency and attracts investors. In such a case, the price might spike to $0.02952 by the end of 2023. Conversely, ebbing dominance might slash the price to $0.01543. That said, the average price could be at $0.02122.
Price Prediction Of DigiByte Crypto For 2024
If DigiByte attracts more adoptions and collaborations while attracting institutional money, DGB’s price might soar to a maximum of $0.04819. However, regulatory concerns or financial crises might drag the price down to $0.02481. Successively, constraints in bullish spikes could conclude the year at $0.03506.
DigiByte (DGB) Price Prediction For 2025
If Digibyte continues to provide a seamless and user-friendly platform for transactions, and if it enhances the security of the users. It could break its price records and gain more price momentum with intensified market capitalization. As a result, the price might climb to its potential high of $0.07469.
But, on the other hand, if it faces stiffer competition from emerging rivals, the price might fall to $0.03818. Consequently, factoring in the bullish and bearish targets, the average price might occur at $0.05319.
What Does The Market Say?
As per Wallet Investor’s predictions, DigiByte is expected to hit a maximum price of $0.0453 by the end of 2022. After that, the digital asset is expected to settle at an average level of $0.0164. The firm expects the altcoin to surge to a maximum of $0.0436 by the end of 2023 and a maximum of $0.0483 by the end of 2025.
Digital Coin Price:
According to the website, the crypto asset could hit a maximum of $0.0137 by the end of 2022, while a reversal in trend might slash the price down to $0.0121. The analysts from the firm expect DGB to hit a maximum of $0.0435 by the end of 2025.
The forecast from Gov.Capital expects the crypto asset to surge to its potential high of $0.019 in 2022. The firm pins the year’s minimum and average price targets at $0.0129 and $0.0152, respectively. The forecast also holds the prediction for the long term. It foresees DGB’s possibility to chug up to a maximum of $0.0346 by the end of 2025.
Click here to read our price prediction of EOS!
What Is DigiByte?
DigiByte (DGB) crypto is an open-source blockchain and asset creation platform. The project development began in October 2013. The platform intended to compete against major cryptocurrencies such as XRP and Litecoin by prioritizing cybersecurity and scalability.
The platform processes additional features allowing traders to issue assets, introduce applications and utilize digital identities. DigiByte has its own native token DGB. The token is used to pay fees to those who help operate the network. DGB also aims to offer payments and fuel its smart contracts.
DigiByte is an open-source blockchain and asset creation platform. It is a cryptocurrency project that focuses on decentralization, security, and more importantly, increased transaction speed. To develop digital assets that cannot be destroyed. This currency can be mined, bought, and stored in wallets.
DigiByte is a modification of Bitcoin which has three layers. Namely, a smart contract “App Store”, a public ledger, and the core protocol which features communicating nodes to repeat the transactions.
DigiByte was founded by Jared Tate, popularly known as the “Digiman’ who supervised its existence from development to its current setup. DigiByte’s operations not only depend on developers but also on the DigiByte foundation, a volunteer organization for inspecting the protection of the project. The DigiByte awareness team is responsible for promotional activities.
Our Price Prediction
As per Coinpedia’s formulated Digibyte Price Prediction, the price is assumed to escalate if the bears cannot hold the market for long. It might grab the users’ and investors’ attention if it strengthens the security and transaction speeds. By 2022, Digibyte’s highest price is anticipated to be $0.017. On the flip side, the price might find support at $0.012.
Historic Market Sentiments
- DigiByte entered the market on February 6th, 2014 with an opening price of $0.001232.
- After that, the price started to fluctuate as DGB initiated its trade and remained stable for several years until 2017 with certain price differences.
- The price remained stable with lesser fluctuations until the end of May. Then, because of the minor improvements, the price reached $0.017 at the end of May.
- Later, the price dramatically poured to $0.019 by the end of June.
- Later, the price continued to be at the same level with fewer fluctuations for several months.
- Surprisingly, the price reached $0.008 in the mid of November and further started to surge steadily. At the end of 2017, DigiByte was traded at $0.005.
- On a bullish note, DigiByte entered the year 2018 with a spike. It was trading at $0.12 in early January.
- Later, the price started plunging to reach $0.04 at the end of January. After that, the price managed to trade at the same level until March.
- Further, the price sank to $0.017 at the start of April and surged to $0.05 by early May.
- The price started to plunge until the end of December. At the end of 2018, DigiByte traded at $0.010.
- As the bears started to drag the market, DigiByte commenced the year 2019 with its price of $0.010.
- The price fluctuated for several months, the price hit $0.016 by early June and further plunged to $0.008 by the end of August.
- Later on, DigiByte continued to be in the same price range with fewer fluctuations until December.
- Finally, the price arrived at $0.006 by mid-December. At the end of 2019, DigiByte was trading at $0.005.
- Digibyte was trading between $0.005 and $0.008 with minor fluctuations until the end of April.
- Later, the price climbed to $0.02 by the first week of May. After that, the price started to plunge further for several months.
- The price spiked to $0.03 by the mid of August and further started to fluctuate. The value maintained the range of $0.02 until the mid of November.
- The currency remained stable with lesser fluctuations. At the end of 2020, DigiByte traded at $0.024.
- The new year’s fresh trade initiated with a price tag of $0.025 and tried hard to maintain the uptrend.
- By the mid of February, the price rose as high as $0.0808 but again fell to $0.0517.
- The price marked its all-time high on May 1st, at $0.1781.
- Due to the market collapse on May 19th, the DGB price was dumped to $0.03651 on July 21st.
- The DGB price smashed $0.0987 on August 22nd. But, economic turmoil coming out of the Chinese market resulted in a slip to $0.0409 by September 28th.
- Following this, a steady ascend on the market charts helped DGB climb to $0.695 by November 12th. However, a downswing closed the year at $0.032.
To read our price prediction of Chromia (CHR) click here!
DigiByte can be bought in various crypto exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, OKEx, VCC Exchange, and many more.
DigiByte can be a good investment if considered for the long run. As its fundamental traits and vision could help it chug up to greater heights.
The price of DGB might hit a potential high of $0.01718 by the end of the year 2022.
The altcoin might soar up as high as $0.07469 by the end of 2025.
DigiByte was founded by Jared Tate, who is also known as “DigiMan”.